ProMaxX 14a Processed Active Speaker 600W + 300W - 135.5dB
The ProMaxX 14a incorporates the latest technological achievements designed by FBT’s R&D team, and guarantees quality of construction, utmost reliability, extreme portability and unbelievable sound fidelity.
ProMaxX 14a 2-way speaker features a sophisticated cabinet design that increases low frequency SPL and virtually eliminates undesired resonance. A custom FBT horn design provides improved projection, accuracy and uniform dispersion of the mid high and high frequencies. Two ergonomic carrying handles are integrated into the cabinets for easier placement on speaker stands and when transporting plus one on the top.
FBT’s Digital Signal Processor with 8 factory equalization pre-sets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment. Extensive tests in the FBT anechoic chamber went into the development of these pre-sets to optimize the ProMaxX speakers for use for numerous applications. Eight speakers in one!
ORIGINAL: is the typical FBT sound for general application use
FLOOR: the ProMaxX immediately becomes an ideal stage monitor
VOCAL: provides increased intelligibility and presence for vocals and speech
WARM: gives a full bodied response to the low-mid frequencies and less aggressive on the highs
HI-END SYSTEM: make the response similar to speakers used for touring sound
FARFIELD: optimize the response for listening distance over 15-20 meters, (48-65-ft,)
NEARFIELD: optimized response for listening distance of up to 8 meters (25ft,)
LOUDNESS: low frequency emphasis / presence at lower volumes for recorded music playback or disco
FBT’s unique 14” LF neodymium magnet woofer with a 3” voice coil is featured in the ProMaxX 14a, This 14” woofer is housed inside the same enclosure as the ProMaxX 12a, and delivers the performance of a 15” woofer, but at the size and weight of a 12”.
An innovative electronic DSP circuitry and FBT’s latest technological breakthroughs in the development Class D amplification circuitry, “Raises the Bar to New Heights” for lightweight powered speaker systems. Combining this with their ease of use and the versatility for many portable or installed sound reinforcement applications
- Bi-amped Class D power amplifiers with switch mode power supply
- Digital signal processor with 8 equalization pre-sets
- Control panel with XLR input & link out, volume, EQ pre-sets, HP filter and Ground lift switch
- 2 x M10 suspension points, top-hat for speaker stand
- Two side & one top handle
- Can be used for front of house or as a stage floor monitor
- Configuration 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Built-Amplifier LF/HF 600W + 300W RMS
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 20KHz
- Maximum SPL cont. / peak 127.5 / 135.5dB
- Dispersion H x V 90° x 60°
- Low frequency woofer 14 inch - 3” coil
- High frequency driver 1.4 inch - 2.5” coil
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 402x644x345mm
- Net. Weight 17.4 K
Click here to download manual